The petroDollar system breaking down, where oil is no longer paid for in Dollars internationally... - Addison Wiggin Quotes
Quote:The petroDollar system breaking down, where oil is no longer paid for in Dollars internationally, essentially would be the death knell to the US Dollar as the reserve currency. It means the US can't borrow with 'exorbitant privilege' anymore, and it means the US Treasury market is set for an out-of-control interest rate spiral. - Addison Wiggin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The longer I practise medicine, the more convinced I am there are only two types of cases: those that involve taking the trousers off and those that don't. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  If a scene is longer than three pages, it better be for a good reason. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:28 PM
  We can no longer let the threat of an early frost send a chill of fear throughout a large portion of our workforce. Diversification is the only answer. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:12 PM
  Sustainability is a set of conditions and trends in a given system that can continue indefinitely - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  I was brought up as a Catholic, and I'm no longer a Catholic. I don't talk about my beliefs too much in public probably because I feel very strongly that it's something personal - more than personal, it's private. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-17-2017, 11:26 PM