Every story, each poem that a person shares, each voice that speaks against menstrual taboo, inspires me. - Additi Gupta Quotes
Quote:Every story, each poem that a person shares, each voice that speaks against menstrual taboo, inspires me. - Additi Gupta Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But most men regard their life as a poem that women threaten. They may not have two spondees to rub together but they still want to pen their saga untrammelled... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:52 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are more microbes per person than the entire population of the world. Imagine that. Per person. This means that if the time scale is diminished in ... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
  I suppose I'm the only person who remembers one of the most exciting of his ballets-it's the fruit of an unlikely collaboration between Nijinsky on the one hand and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on the other. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
  The idea of celibate vampires is ridiculous. To me, vampires are sex. I don't get a vampire story about abstinence. I don't care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM