"What I say is that, if a fellow really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow." - A. A. Milne Quotes
Quote:"What I say is that, if a fellow really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow."
A. A. Milne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you do these things, you sort of take the journey. The journey is all about how I can interweave the Oscar Wilde story, the story of Salome,... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Pretty soon I'll start worrying about [my fame] because [my children] carry my name and they have that exposure. The whole thing is, they never asked for it, that kingdom. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  Stop throwing us all together like some sort of Puerto Ricaminican Tex-Mex buffet. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:53 AM
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 9 08-22-2017, 08:26 AM
  I like starting. It's pretty cool. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 41 08-21-2017, 07:00 AM