You cannot lecture another people about what you think is right or wrong based on your value system unless you're willing to accept others imposing their value system on you. - Adel al-Jubeir Quotes
Quote:You cannot lecture another people about what you think is right or wrong based on your value system unless you're willing to accept others imposing their value system on you. - Adel al-Jubeir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:17 PM
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:13 PM