Just like we respect your legal system, you [europeans] should respect our legal system. You cannot impose your values on us,... - Adel al-Jubeir Quotes
Quote:Just like we respect your legal system, you [europeans] should respect our legal system. You cannot impose your values on us, otherwise the world will become the law of the jungle. Every society decides what its laws are, and it's the people who make decisions with regards to these laws. - Adel al-Jubeir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don't think I would be on 'Dancing with the Stars,' mainly because I would be too shy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  No controlling legal authority - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  The Bush-Cheney administration had betrayed some basic American values. So there was hunger for change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 09:57 PM
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:14 AM
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 06:53 AM