The Middle East has gone through periods of turmoil before. In the 1950s and 1960s, there were revolutions... - Adel al-Jubeir Quotes
Quote:The Middle East has gone through periods of turmoil before. In the 1950s and 1960s, there were revolutions. When monarchies were collapsing in a number of countries, we had radicals and we had Nasserism. Today it's a little bit more complicated. - Adel al-Jubeir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of people go straight from denial to despair without pausing in the middle and doing something about it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  I felt like the luckiest kid in the world. And I was. I was growing up middle-class in a time when growing up middle-class in America... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
  Part of the middle class promise is that, after a lifetime of hard work, you'll be able to retire and enjoy the fruits of that labor. Medicare was established to secure that promise. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:26 AM
  I'm part of the mushball middle. I consider 'confused' the majority position because, thankfully, most people would rather be uncertain some of the time than 100% positive all the time - even when they're wrong. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:22 PM
  Revolutions invariably don't solve the issue of justice, and in its place, suppression and limiting freedom replaces that idea. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 06:14 AM