There is nothing to encourage. The Iranians should just stay away from us. - Adel al-Jubeir Quotes
Quote:There is nothing to encourage. The Iranians should just stay away from us. - Adel al-Jubeir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think a singer is an athlete. I've always tried to stay fit. Until my knee said, "Uh-uh," I was jogging. Then I started walking. They don't like walking a lot, but I'll push them. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM
  The Founders of the U.S. gave the senators a term of office three times longer than that of a representative precisely to encourage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:08 PM
  My rackets are run on strictly American lines and they're going to stay that way. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 06:45 AM
  So, to praise others for their virtues - Can but encourage one's own efforts - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 14 08-06-2017, 08:58 PM