Daesh members wear shoes. Does this mean everybody who wears shoes is Daesh? - Adel al-Jubeir Quotes
Quote:Daesh members wear shoes. Does this mean everybody who wears shoes is Daesh? - Adel al-Jubeir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I flew on Air Force Two for eight years, and now I have to take off my shoes to get on an aeroplane. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  These guys are not from the Iraqi army, ... These are not Iraqi soldiers. They are not members of any of the Iraqi armed forces. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 06:40 AM
  I got an attitude, that's rude because I walked over Elvis' grave in some blue suede shoes. - Akinyele Quotes soni 0 6 08-04-2017, 09:53 PM
  You know, it's about getting out there and having a good time. Not about worrying - all these young books for women are like I'm 29 with a closet full of Prada shoes and I can't get a date. Come on. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 15 07-29-2017, 06:33 AM
  I would probably say David Bowie and Prince are the perfect people. They dress feminine/masculine and they're really sexy. Not many people can wear high heels and look sexier than a woman! - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 9 07-27-2017, 10:05 PM