We support any deal that denies Iran nuclear weapons, that has a continuous and robust inspection mechanism... - Adel al-Jubeir Quotes
Quote:We support any deal that denies Iran nuclear weapons, that has a continuous and robust inspection mechanism and that has snap-back provisions in case Iran violates the agreement. Our concern is that Iran will use the income it receives as a result of the lifting of the nuclear sanctions in order to fund its nefarious activities in the region. - Adel al-Jubeir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  The soul is that which denies the body. For example, that which refuses to run when the body trembles, to strike when the body is angry, to drink when the body is thirsty. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
  The ideal weapons system is built in 435 congressional districts and it doesn't matter whether it works or not. - Alain Enthoven Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:39 PM