"You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes." - A. A. Milne Quotes
Quote:"You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes." - A. A. Milne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much.. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  I found I have to stay painting. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:46 PM
  I found I wasn't asking good enough questions because I assumed I knew something. I would box them into a corner with a badly formed question, and they didn't know how to get out of it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  I once recommended [in a San Francisco Chronicle column] that a third arm - a plastic arm - be sewn at the base of the spine so that people could have a tripod to sit on while waiting in line, and it was taken seriously. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:32 AM
  My writing always came out of a very personal place, out of an attempt to stay sane. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-09-2017, 10:47 AM