"Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up." - A. A. Milne Quotes
Quote:"Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up." - A. A. Milne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have very mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I’m concerned that the rampant downloading of my copyright-protected... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 6 08-30-2017, 06:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  I come from the South Bronx - a true descendant of the melting pot. I grew up in a really mixed neighborhood; it was a very integrated life. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 20 08-25-2017, 06:30 AM
  I come from the South Bronx - a true descendant of the melting pot. I grew up in a really mixed neighborhood; it was a very integrated life. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 18 08-25-2017, 06:28 AM
  The task of saving the earth's environment must and will become the central organizing principle of the post-Cold War world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 09:57 PM
  Adopting a central organizing principle means embarking on an all-out effort to use every policy and program, every law and institution, to halt the destruction of the environment. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-16-2017, 08:15 AM