I've had contact with Arsenal and Chelsea, but it's a bit of a mess, - Adel Taarabt Quotes
Quote:I've had contact with Arsenal and Chelsea, but it's a bit of a mess, - Adel Taarabt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have fish and chips, which W. and I fetch from the shop in Settle market-place. Some local boys come in and there is a bit of chat between... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 05:58 PM
Last Post: soni
  That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  There is a percentage of people who want to be a little bit outside their comfort zone and I am one of them, someone who lives on the edge. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 12:50 PM
  A German team could be quite good. But maybe they are a little bit too convinced that they are the best. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:55 PM