"Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again? - A. A. Milne" - A. A. Milne Quotes
Quote:"Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again? - A. A. Milne" - A. A. Milne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I really do see it as the start of the second half of my career. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Take it from me - every vote counts. In our Democracy, every vote has power. And never forget - that power is yours... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:23 PM
  Having cameras follow you is something that requires a little personal adjustment, but you actually do begin to forget they're there... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:25 PM
  Unless we stop dumping 70 million tons of global warming pollution into the atmosphere every 24 hours, which we are doing right now ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:14 AM
  The sooner we switch away from carbon-based fuel and start relying on renewable energy sources available in the United States... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM