I shall go the way of the open sea, To the lands I knew before you came, And the cool ocean breezes shall blow from me The memory of your name. - Adela Florence Nicolson Quotes
Quote:I shall go the way of the open sea, 
To the lands I knew before you came, 
And the cool ocean breezes shall blow from me 
The memory of your name. - Adela Florence Nicolson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Many of the green places and open spaces that need protecting most today are in our own neighborhoods... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  For a long time, the scientists have been telling us global warming increases the temperature of the top layer in the ocean... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 07:30 AM
  Every day we put another 110 million tons of global warming pollution into the sky as if it's an open sewer, and it's still building up... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:24 PM
  We're still putting 110 million tons of man-made global pollution into the air every single day as if the sky is an open sewer... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM
  Other times when I hear the wind blow I feel that just hearing the wind blow makes it worth being born. - Al Berto Quotes soni 0 10 08-09-2017, 07:27 AM