Red lips like a living, laughing rose. - Adela Florence Nicolson Quotes
Quote:Red lips like a living, laughing rose. - Adela Florence Nicolson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  If you look at the way all of the new reform movements dedicated to the public interest are living and thriving on the I soni 0 12 08-14-2017, 06:56 AM
  Global warming, along with the cutting and burning of forests and other critical habitats, is causing the loss of living species... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-13-2017, 04:18 PM
  Our laws need to reflect the evolution of technology and the changing expectations of American society. This is why the Constitution is often called a 'living' document. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:25 AM
  During the Reagan Administration, Bob Dole was present at a ceremony that included each living ex-president. Looking at a tableau of Ford, Carter and Nixon, Dole said, 'There they are: Hear No Evil, See No Evil and Evil.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 1 08-11-2017, 10:16 PM