Ecology more important than saving animals from slavery??? Humans suffer the raping of the earth... - Adela Popescu Quotes
Quote:Ecology more important than saving animals from slavery??? Humans suffer the raping of the earth but animals suffer DOUBLY: the raping of the earth PLUS their own raping by humans. They are innocent/they are not the ones who raped the earth/they enrich it for us all from the tiniest microscopic beings to the largest ones. - Adela Popescu Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The literal, basic thing of the stage is really like a magnet. It brings me back to earth. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:11 AM
Last Post: soni
  I like women who can cook. That's first. Love is very important, but you've got to have a friend first - you want to finally come to a point where you say that the women you're with is also your friend. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:21 AM
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM