All animals go through interminable hard labor to produce what humans shamelessly rob from them at great... - Adela Popescu Quotes
Quote:All animals go through interminable hard labor to produce what humans shamelessly rob from them at great physical/mental pain to them and to their young. THINK TWICE before using hot 'merchandise'!!! - Adela Popescu Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An article on playwrights in the Daily Mail , listed according to Hard Left, Soft Left, Hard Right, Soft Right and Centre. I am not listed. I should probably come under Soft Centre. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  I tried to explain to her the significance of the great poet, but without much success, The Waste Land not figuring very largely in Mam's scheme of things... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:15 AM
  The fact that we die, that makes life important. It's hard to take, but it's the truth. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much.. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM