It seems increasingly dogs are attacking humans in response to their slavery... AND, wildlife in captivity are also attacking... - Adela Popescu Quotes
Quote:It seems increasingly dogs are attacking humans in response to their slavery... AND, wildlife in captivity are also attacking their enslavers AND the public... Their messages are loud and clear: LET US OUT AND LEAVE US ALONE!!! - Adela Popescu Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I prefer that for my own satisfaction over radio, there's no audience. TV, there's no audience. I need the response of the audience, even if it's a silent response. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM
  I keep attacking the villains, the know-nothings, the people who want to take our freedoms away. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 07:46 AM