It seems increasingly dogs are attacking humans in response to their slavery... AND, wildlife in captivity are also attacking... - Adela Popescu Quotes
Quote:It seems increasingly dogs are attacking humans in response to their slavery... AND, wildlife in captivity are also attacking their enslavers AND the public... Their messages are loud and clear: LET US OUT AND LEAVE US ALONE!!! - Adela Popescu Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  I certainly believe that what we perceive as humans is just the tip of the iceberg. I don't necessarily believe in vampires or werewolves or that kind of thing... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:06 PM
  For humans, flying isn't magic, it's physics. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-16-2017, 07:47 AM
  Barbarism is not the inheritance of our pre-history. It is the companion that dogs our every step. - Alain Finkielkraut Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:43 PM
  There are people who say, 'Oh this guy is quite thick.' I think the reason is that, increasingly, I don't mind being simple in terms of literary expression... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM