Humans call animals 'dumb'... after they robbed their entire own precious world. They are intelligent beings in their own right... - Adela Popescu Quotes
Quote:Humans call animals 'dumb'... after they robbed their entire own precious world. They are intelligent beings in their own right, and thoroughly self-sufficient... if not molested by humans. Yet, after millennia of slavery by selfish/callous humans they're made to look dumb! The 'superior species' in their situations would, too, appear 'dumb'. - Adela Popescu Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you're reading some of the great plays, when you do what I call "taking up with a writer," something happens. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I've had very deep relationships that lasted for long periods of time with people - you could almost call them marriages, even though I didn't marry. But it was costly. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 5 hours ago
  The only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
  We live in a world where the more you're working, the more things you do. It's a workaday world. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  Sometimes what we imagine and the world aren't different things. Sometimes they are the same exact thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago