FREE animals of the jungle/air/sea/mountains are called 'wild', 'savage', 'vicious', 'beasts' who defend themselves... - Adela Popescu Quotes
Quote:FREE animals of the jungle/air/sea/mountains are called 'wild', 'savage', 'vicious', 'beasts' who defend themselves and their own territories from greedy, ruthless 'brave' men armed to the teeth/ with snares, tranquilizing guns, other. Enslaving them forever, then murdering them, THEN calling them 'dumb'!!! - Adela Popescu Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Of course my standards are out of date! That's why they're called standards. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:48 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've never seen the point of the sea, except where it meets the land. The shore has a point. The sea has none. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:23 PM
  I'm all in favour of free expression provided it's kept rigidly under control. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
  Between the innocence of boyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature called a boy... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:46 PM
  Loyalty in a free society depends upon the toleration of disloyalty. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:36 PM