Be strong to hope, O Heart! Though day is bright, The stars can only shine In the dark night. Be strong, O Heart of mine, Look towards the light! - Adelaide Anne Procter Quotes
Quote:Be strong to hope, O Heart!
Though day is bright,
The stars can only shine
In the dark night.
Be strong, O Heart of mine,
Look towards the light! - Adelaide Anne Procter Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  All of us can make changes, but the changes that are most needed are not light bulbs and windows but laws and policies and treaties... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:22 PM
  Even though it's important for all of us to change our light bulbs and the vehicles we drive, it's much more important to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:00 PM