"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries." - A. A. Milne Quotes
Quote:"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries." - A. A. Milne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I suppose I'm the only person who remembers one of the most exciting of his ballets-it's the fruit of an unlikely collaboration between Nijinsky on the one hand and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on the other. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  Directing is physically exciting because there's a ticking clock, you're working with people, it's very social, it's very enjoyable. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  Well, here's the thing with relationships on 'True Blood': Once they happen then you have to throw a monkey-wrench into them, because to have people be happy is not that exciting. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 24 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  I'm very interested in the improvisation because one of the things I do is to help train scientists to communicate in a better way and more personal way when they're making a presentation, and I use improvisation to do that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM