"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries." - A. A. Milne Quotes
Quote:"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries." - A. A. Milne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you want your energy bills to go up, you should support an ever greater dependence on foreign oil, because the rate of new discoveries is declining as demand in China... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 07:55 AM
  Making consumer choices that reward eco-friendly products and companies is a great way to start. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:14 PM
  Airplane travel is nature's way of making you look like your passport photo. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 11:58 AM
  For me working on the marriage and not making the easy choice of cheating was something that I could not do. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 10:54 PM