I'm a big fan of Tom Stoppard's work, and have been since I was in school where I studied him. - Adelaide Clemens Quotes
Quote:I'm a big fan of Tom Stoppard's work, and have been since I was in school where I studied him. - Adelaide Clemens Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  There's no one who's dropped on top of the mountain. You've got to work your way to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  I've been saying for almost 20 years that I need to do a jazz project and it ought to be either big band or I should do some jazz songs with a trio or quartet. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:14 PM