I never consciously set out to be an actor. I just kind of did whatever acting I could do. - Adelaide Clemens Quotes
Quote:I never consciously set out to be an actor. I just kind of did whatever acting I could do. - Adelaide Clemens Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We now face the prospect of a kind of global civil war between those who refuse to consider the consequences of civilization's relentless... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
  Consider a clock thermostat, and set it so that you're not using energy when you don't need it, when you're out of your house. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 07:20 AM
  We have to use our reasoning capacity and set long-term goals based on our deepest values. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:53 PM