In a photo shoot, you have to be very comfortable in your own skin. It's all about confidence-boosting and putting on armor. - Adelaide Clemens Quotes
Quote:In a photo shoot, you have to be very comfortable in your own skin. It's all about confidence-boosting and putting on armor. - Adelaide Clemens Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just can't recruit where there's grass around. You gotta have a concrete lawn before I feel comfortable enough to go in and talk to you parents. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:23 AM
  All I'm doing, all I have done for 40 years, is spend time with the best scientific experts, gain their confidence, and take advantage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM
  We're putting 70 million tonnes of pollution into the atmosphere every day, trapping an enormous amount of extra heat from the sun inside the earth's atmosphere... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:12 AM
  We're still putting 110 million tons of man-made global pollution into the air every single day as if the sky is an open sewer... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM