In a photo shoot, you have to be very comfortable in your own skin. It's all about confidence-boosting and putting on armor. - Adelaide Clemens Quotes
Quote:In a photo shoot, you have to be very comfortable in your own skin. It's all about confidence-boosting and putting on armor. - Adelaide Clemens Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As a culture, we are not comfortable with mortality. We do not accept it the way other cultures do. We cling to youth, and we don't want to die. It's like, 'Well, too bad, we do.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  I had a hard time treating my field as if it's horse racing, putting actors in competition against each other... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM
  We're trying to work on Sami to get through that and shoot the puck. MacInnis shot the puck all the time. If there was a fool who wanted to stand in front and break an ankle, tough luck. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 23 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM