I live in L.A. and I do have wonderful friends; I moved there when I was 19 so I developed a close knit group of friends... - Adelaide Clemens Quotes
Quote:I live in L.A. and I do have wonderful friends; I moved there when I was 19 so I developed a close knit group of friends, none of whom are actors, none of which are Australian, but I couldn't do it long term. - Adelaide Clemens Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We live in a time where there's an alienation factor. There's a certain disconnection. We don't have any real sense of community anymore. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:43 PM
Last Post: soni
  We live in a patriarchal culture. It's okay for women to be objectified but not for men. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  I'm from the South, so while I personally find it impossible to live there, I still have a fondness for it as a geographical region. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:28 PM
  It's easy to look at the vampires as a metaphor for any feared or misunderstood group. It's also easy to look at them as a metaphor for a shadow... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
  Life is too mysterious to try to map it out. I've certainly lived long enough to know it will take you places you never thought it would take you - and some of those places are kind of wonderful. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM