I really like being thrown into the works. Many actors, I have found, have this as a common trait... - Adelaide Clemens Quotes
Quote:I really like being thrown into the works. Many actors, I have found, have this as a common trait. We had to, as children, adapt to various situations with either a military family or things like that. - Adelaide Clemens Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM
Last Post: soni
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:42 AM
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 06:53 AM
  Any child born into the hugely consumptionist way of life so common in the industrial world will have an impact that is, on average, many times more destructive than that of a child born in the developing world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM