I remember vividly one distinct memory of arriving in Hong Kong and being the only blonde haired girl in this sea of international students... - Adelaide Clemens Quotes
Quote:I remember vividly one distinct memory of arriving in Hong Kong and being the only blonde haired girl in this sea of international students, and thinking, 'Oh, my God. There's no hiding here. - Adelaide Clemens Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago
  Iraq does pose a serious threat to the stability of the Persian Gulf and we should organize an international coalition to eliminate his access... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago
  The debate's over. The people who dispute the international consensus on global warming are in the same category now with the people who think the moon landing was staged on a movie lot in Arizona. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 04:22 PM
  There are as many forms of advice as there are colors of the rainbow. Remember that good advice can come from bad people and bad advice from good people... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:36 PM