My object to venture the suggestion that an important application of phonetics to metrical problems lies in the study of phonetic word-structure. - Adelaide Crapsey Quotes
Quote:My object to venture the suggestion that an important application of phonetics to metrical problems lies in the study of phonetic word-structure. - Adelaide Crapsey Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The fact that we die, that makes life important. It's hard to take, but it's the truth. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  Ultimately, physical resemblance isn't as important as whether this person can bring this character to life in a way that's compelling and makes me care about what happens to them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 23 09-20-2017, 07:21 PM
  I need to feel like the work I'm doing is not necessarily important, but meaningful, at least to me, because otherwise it just becomes a day job. It just becomes factory work and I get really frustrated. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
  The important thing is that he shook hands with us over the phone. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  Test pilots have a litmus test for evaluating problems. When something goes wrong, they ask, "Is this thing still flying?" If the answer is yes, then there's no immediate danger, no need to overreact. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:37 PM