Never forget that it is the spirit with which you endow your work that makes it useful or futile. - Adelaide Hasse Quotes
Quote:Never forget that it is the spirit with which you endow your work that makes it useful or futile. - Adelaide Hasse Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You learn your limitations and then you try to work within them. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 1 14 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-17-2017, 06:48 AM
  You're going to see new processes that utilize waste as the source of energy, so there's no petroleum consumed in the process - that makes the energy balance uniformly positive. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:45 AM
  Take it from me - every vote counts. In our Democracy, every vote has power. And never forget - that power is yours... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:23 PM