When I spoke, I was listened to; and I was at a loss to know how I had so easily acquired the art of commanding attention, and giving the tone to the conversation. - Adelbert von Chamisso Quotes
Quote:When I spoke, I was listened to; and I was at a loss to know how I had so easily acquired the art of commanding attention, and giving the tone to the conversation. - Adelbert von Chamisso Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I discovered is that I have a couple of valves that were leaky and had been giving, gave me a problem then... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM