After a prosperous, but to me very wearisome, voyage, we came at last into port... - Adelbert von Chamisso Quotes
Quote:After a prosperous, but to me very wearisome, voyage, we came at last into port. Immediately on landing I got together my few effects; and, squeezing myself through the crowd, went into the nearest and humblest inn which first met my gaze. - Adelbert von Chamisso Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  The consensus is clear. We need an immediate and determined shift to a clean, renewable economy. The continued mass burning of fossil fuels is inconsistent with a healthy, prosperous future for our civilization. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 18 08-15-2017, 07:48 AM
  If you want a free email service that doesn't use your words to target ads to you, you'll have to figure out how to port... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-12-2017, 06:40 AM
  Churches are more prosperous than at any time within the past several hundred years. But the alarming thing is that our gains are mostly... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 24 07-22-2017, 05:20 PM
  There are few things more wearisome in a fairly fatiguing life than the monotonous repetition of a phrase which catches and holds the public fancy by virtue of its total lack of significance. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 26 06-20-2017, 10:14 PM