After a prosperous, but to me very wearisome, voyage, we came at last into port... - Adelbert von Chamisso Quotes
Quote:After a prosperous, but to me very wearisome, voyage, we came at last into port. Immediately on landing I got together my few effects; and, squeezing myself through the crowd, went into the nearest and humblest inn which first met my gaze. - Adelbert von Chamisso Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The consensus is clear. We need an immediate and determined shift to a clean, renewable economy. The continued mass burning of fossil fuels is inconsistent with a healthy, prosperous future for our civilization. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-15-2017, 07:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  If you want a free email service that doesn't use your words to target ads to you, you'll have to figure out how to port... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-12-2017, 06:40 AM
  Churches are more prosperous than at any time within the past several hundred years. But the alarming thing is that our gains are mostly... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 18 07-22-2017, 05:20 PM
  There are few things more wearisome in a fairly fatiguing life than the monotonous repetition of a phrase which catches and holds the public fancy by virtue of its total lack of significance. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 23 06-20-2017, 10:14 PM
  The universe lies before you on the floor, in the air, in the mysterious bodies of your dancers, in your mind. From this voyage no one returns poor or weary. - Agnes de Mille Quotes soni 0 52 06-19-2017, 10:43 PM