Of what use were wings to a man fast bound in chains of iron? - Adelbert von Chamisso Quotes
Quote:Of what use were wings to a man fast bound in chains of iron? - Adelbert von Chamisso Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 06:52 AM
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:49 AM
  ManBearPig, half man, half bear, half pig - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:01 PM