A drunk tongue is an honest one in my opinion. - Adele Quotes
Quote:A drunk tongue is an honest one in my opinion. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fresno is an All America city and deserves real, honest, strong leadership and I pledge to the people of Fresno to be that kind of leader. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  The art of the novel, however, has fallen into such a state of stagnation - a lassitude acknowledged and discussed by the whole of critical opinion... - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM
  The ethic of truth is the complete opposite of an 'ethics of communication'. It is an ethic of the Real The ethic of truth is absolutely opposed to opinion, and to ethics in general. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 12 09-06-2017, 07:38 AM
  Do not fix hopes on your health, and do not laugh away life. Remember how they walked and now all their joints lie separately, and the tongue with which they talked lightly is eaten away by the worms - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 17 09-01-2017, 06:06 PM
  Men have such a good opinion of themselves, of their mental superiority and intellectual depth; they believe themselves so skilled in discerning... - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 9 09-01-2017, 06:02 PM