I've got some news... I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon. - Adele Quotes
Quote:I've got some news... I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  We've seen the bankruptcy of many newspapers. We've seen a further erosion of the line between news and entertainment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:51 PM