I've never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines. I represent the majority of women and I'm very proud of that. - Adele Quotes
Quote:I've never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines. I represent the majority of women and I'm very proud of that. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I know more polkas than Frankie Yankovic. I grew up next door to the Polka Tavern in Milwaukee. I can sing some polkas. And proud of that. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 06:51 AM
  Someone who expresses a view that is contrary to the view of the overwhelming majority should be allowed to stand undisturbed as a monument to our commitment to free speech. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-18-2017, 10:08 PM
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM
  Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. If the vast majority of the world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:24 PM