"Bores can be divided into two classes; those who have their own particular subject, and those who do not need a subject." - A. A. Milne Quotes
Quote:"Bores can be divided into two classes; those who have their own particular subject, and those who do not need a subject." - A. A. Milne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's as if we think the laws of physics are subject to debate and amendment and political contributions can sway the laws of physics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  We have two kinds of oppression. Oppression that is universal - everyone in Iran is subject to it. But everyone has also their own, unique way of experiencing this oppression. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 06:16 AM
  If somebody had started on a remake of French Kiss before I announced my own film, I would have dropped my subject. If someone else starts after me, what am I to do? - Ajay Devgan Quotes soni 0 10 07-31-2017, 10:07 PM
  There are two classes of Christians: the proud who imagine they are humble and the humble who are afraid they are proud... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 13 07-23-2017, 02:34 PM
  Worship is to feel in the heart... it is an attitude and a state of mind. It is a sustained act, subject to varying degrees of intensity and perfection... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 12 07-22-2017, 05:15 PM