"War is something of man's own fostering, and if all mankind renounces it, then it is no longer there." - A. A. Milne Quotes
Quote:"War is something of man's own fostering, and if all mankind renounces it, then it is no longer there." - A. A. Milne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have never understood disliking for war. It panders to instincts already catered for within the scope of any respectable domestic establishment. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  Why do we not care to acknowledge them? The cattle, the body count. We still don't like to admit the war was even partly... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
  The longer I practise medicine, the more convinced I am there are only two types of cases: those that involve taking the trousers off and those that don't. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
  That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  If a scene is longer than three pages, it better be for a good reason. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:28 PM