I've never been more normal than I am now. - Adele Quotes
Quote:I've never been more normal than I am now. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melody has a certain way that it projects back to you. It triggers certain nerves in your body and certain instincts that normally wouldn't be triggered by a normal voice. - Akon Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 06:56 AM
Last Post: soni
  I really love sharing my gift with others. At the same time, I'm just a normal kid having fun and that's what life is all about-having fun at the same time as helping people. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 04:36 PM
  We don't have a major problem right now in our country, and life is normal. Things like unemployment, which the youth are suffering from, and the rate of inflation... - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 6 08-02-2017, 05:00 PM
  The power of the human will to compete and the drive to excel beyond the body's normal capabilities is most beautifully demonstrated in the arena of sport. - Aimee Mullins Quotes soni 0 12 07-26-2017, 10:09 PM
  It is all about numbers. It is all about sequence. It's the mathematical logic of being alive. If everything kept to its normal progression,... - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 15 07-24-2017, 09:35 PM