Sometimes my songs wander off a bit and are not always coherent. - Adele Quotes
Quote:Sometimes my songs wander off a bit and are not always coherent. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man is a little bit better than his reputation, and a little bit worse - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:08 AM
  In America most everybody who's Italian is half Italian. Except me. I'm all Italian. I'm mostly Sicilian, and I have a little bit of Neapolitan in me. You get your full dose with me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:06 AM
  PimpCo is a little business I've got, which basically offers drummers the affordable opportunity to make their drums that little bit more bespoke... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:58 AM
  I've been saying for almost 20 years that I need to do a jazz project and it ought to be either big band or I should do some jazz songs with a trio or quartet. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 11 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM