Mum loves me being famous! She is so excited and proud, as she had me so young and couldn't support me... - Adele Quotes
Quote:Mum loves me being famous! She is so excited and proud, as she had me so young and couldn't support me, so I am living her dream, it's sweeter for both of us. It's her 40th birthday soon and I'm going to buy her 40 presents. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock n roll is for the young idiots, not an old fart like me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I know more polkas than Frankie Yankovic. I grew up next door to the Polka Tavern in Milwaukee. I can sing some polkas. And proud of that. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:10 PM
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:05 AM
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:11 PM
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-17-2017, 07:12 AM