I get shitty scared. One show in Amsterdam, I was so nervous I escaped out the fire exit. I've thrown up a couple of times... - Adele Quotes
Quote:I get shitty scared. One show in Amsterdam, I was so nervous I escaped out the fire exit. I've thrown up a couple of times. Once in Brussels, I projectile-vomited on someone. I just gotta bear it. But I don't like touring. I have anxiety attacks a lot. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 08:58 AM
Last Post: soni
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:42 AM
  I discovered is that I have a couple of valves that were leaky and had been giving, gave me a problem then... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
  I always smoked cigars. I've smoked cigars with everybody in show business. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 10:32 PM