I can't believe I did a peace sign on TV - like Ringo Starr! - Adele Quotes
Quote:I can't believe I did a peace sign on TV - like Ringo Starr! - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 06:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  American troops and American taxpayers are shouldering a huge burden with no end in sight because Mr. Bush took us to war on false premises and with no plan to win the peace. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:42 PM
  Hurricane Sandy is a disturbing sign of things to come. We must heed this warning and act quickly to solve the climate crisis. Dirty energy makes dirty weather. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:16 PM
  The Founders who crafted our Constitution and Bill of Rights were careful to draft a Constitution of limited powers - one that would protect Americans' liberty at all times - both in war, and in peace. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 06:50 PM
  He who does not attempt to make peace / When small discords arise, / Is like the bee's hive which leaks drops of honey / Soon, the whole hive collapses. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 15 08-06-2017, 08:57 PM