"You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say." - A. A. Milne Quotes
Quote:"You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say." - A. A. Milne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am so spoiled. I cannot watch a show where it gets interrupted for ads. I have to TiVo it and skip through the ads, because the culture of advertising is so false and phony that I just... ugh, you know? - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  Happy relationships are boring. We all want them in our own life. But I don't want to watch them on TV. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  Television viewing has become for me a completely different experience, because I don't watch shows on a weekly basis... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  I used to watch the world as if it was a performance and I would realize that certain things that people did moved me... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  There's more coming tomorrow than there was today. Quite a few people coming from Ottawa to watch. There were still a lot of people out there today. Some coming from farther tomorrow. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM