"You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say." - A. A. Milne Quotes
Quote:"You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say." - A. A. Milne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I like comedy when its mixed with action, it's just so much fun to do comedy with a bit of action, its fun to watch and also so much fun to do. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 07:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  Mixed Martial Arts is wonderful to watch, it is very practical but dangerous at the same time. You have to be very careful when doing something like that. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 9 08-08-2017, 07:13 AM
  Watch and enjoy Mixed Martial Arts, and if some people are thinking about doing it, they must be very careful... - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:10 AM
  I love to just go to the movies, watch movies, listen to the scores and all that 'cause that's, like, the next step for me. - Akon Quotes soni 0 13 08-07-2017, 06:59 AM
  Carefully watch how people live, get an intuitive sense as to what they might want and then go with it. Don’t do market research. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 9 08-04-2017, 10:00 PM