I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine. Even if I had a really good figure, I don't think I'd get my t**s and a** out for no one. - Adele Quotes
Quote:I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine. Even if I had a really good figure, I don't think I'd get my t**s and a** out for no one. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm still trying to figure out exactly what President Trump represents in American politics. But, if nothing else, he represents a way for tens... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  Consider a clock thermostat, and set it so that you're not using energy when you don't need it, when you're out of your house. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:20 AM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:48 PM
  The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don't say 'I read a science fiction novel that says it's not a problem.' You take action. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  Here`s my point. I don`t want you to be in a position years from now where you welcome Hillary Clinton and say actually you did win... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:07 PM