I'm nervous whenever I perform. - Adele Quotes
Quote:I'm nervous whenever I perform. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The majority of people perform well in a crisis and when the spotlight is on them; it's on the Sunday afternoons of this life, when nobody is looking, that the spirit falters. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  There is a devilishly direct relationship between the significance of an idea and how nervous we become at the prospect of having to think about it. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:28 PM
  People have a right to be nervous and fearful. They heard what Trump said during the campaign and are wondering if he`ll follow through on his promises. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 7 08-29-2017, 09:52 PM
  When you perform with a live audience, the audience comes back to you, so that you and the audience are giving to each other, in a sense. It's an extraordinary thing. It's wild turf up there. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 08-23-2017, 07:04 AM
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 13 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM