I'm nervous whenever I perform. - Adele Quotes
Quote:I'm nervous whenever I perform. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: soni
  Being a comedian, you're under pressure. You have to deal with stress and pressure to perform - to deal with pressure without stress. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 06:58 AM
  People want to see realism in action now. People want the actors to perform than the computers performing. Though I have done both, I enjoy the realism of action more. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 07:25 AM
  In [The New Poetry] I had attacked the British poets' nervous preference for gentility above all else, and their avoidance of the uncomfortable, destructive truths both of the inner life and of the present time. - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 8 08-07-2017, 07:07 PM
  One of the first memories I have was watching Whoopi Goldberg perform her one-woman show on Broadway on HBO... - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 7 07-28-2017, 06:30 AM