In the songs I can still be really really direct but in interviews when I'm explaining my songs I shouldn't be so direct about who they're about. - Adele Quotes
Quote:In the songs I can still be really really direct but in interviews when I'm explaining my songs I shouldn't be so direct about who they're about. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can't see any reason why a film shouldn't be stylized and visually beautiful. I don't think a beautiful set is pretentious. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's always better to speak the language of the team. Not only for the direct contact with everyone - sometimes it also helps you to understand the mentality of the people in the team a bit better. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 27 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM
  In the works of Lucretius, we find two reasons why we shouldn't worry about death. If you have had a successful life, Lucretius tell us... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-11-2017, 07:33 AM
  There is a devilishly direct relationship between the significance of an idea and how nervous we become at the prospect of having to think about it. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:28 PM
  Whoever says that all music is prohibited, let him also claim that the songs of birds are prohibited. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 11 09-01-2017, 05:44 PM