"Never forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave." - A. A. Milne Quotes
Quote:"Never forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave." - A. A. Milne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sometimes you're fighting corporations and forget that people can talk to each other. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:15 PM
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:57 AM
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:26 AM