I get so nervous on stage I can't help but talk. I try. I try telling my brain: stop sending words to the mouth... - Adele Quotes
Quote:I get so nervous on stage I can't help but talk. I try. I try telling my brain: stop sending words to the mouth. But I get nervous and turn into my grandma. Behind the eyes it's pure fear. I find it difficult to believe I'm going to be able to deliver. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Julie Marie Pacino]is a great ballplayer, which I wanted to be. She did make four films by the time she was 14 but we're not going to talk about that. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  You never open your mouth until you know what the shot is. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  There was once a great actor named George C. Scott. He was on stage in the Delacourt Theater in Central Park, where they do Shakespear... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 11 hours ago
  Francis Ford Coppola did this early on. You tape a movie, like a radio show, and you have the narrator read all the stage directions... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:41 AM
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:15 AM