You can't complain about your dressing room or you'll look like Celine Dion. - Adele Quotes
Quote:You can't complain about your dressing room or you'll look like Celine Dion. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's room in the world for one historical folk-rock singer to make a decent living, and I happen to be it. - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 7 08-29-2017, 10:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  You can't get a solution if you won't talk to the people that have the problem. You can't ever have healing if the patient is left out of the operation room. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-29-2017, 09:49 PM
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 16 08-23-2017, 07:10 AM
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 13 08-22-2017, 08:24 AM
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 18 08-21-2017, 06:37 AM