You can't complain about your dressing room or you'll look like Celine Dion. - Adele Quotes
Quote:You can't complain about your dressing room or you'll look like Celine Dion. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  What we've often seen is that when we Americans say, look, we've got to reduce pollution, business - some businesses complain about it... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 09:57 PM
  I didn't realize at the moment exactly what I had done...I only realized the enormity of it when I walked into the press room... - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 13 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  There's plenty of room for humor in politics, God knows, but it's a serious business. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:48 PM
  Call-time has renewed my faith in the need for public financing of elections. 'Call-time' is where I as the candidate, sit in a room with my 'call-time manager,' and a phone... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:30 AM